No one wants to think about losing their cherished pet. When a pet has given unconditional love and companionship over many years, the loss of that pet takes on the same level of importance as the loss of any other family member. It truly can leave us anguished and confused.
Caring for your pet after their death is the last loving act taken by a responsible pet owner. During this sad period of time many pet owners make quick and hasty decisions.
This can sometimes lead to lasting regret over not doing enough to memorialize their pet. We have an easy solution.
To minimize your stress at the time the inevitable occurs, we encourage you to make final arrangements for your pet long before you need our services.
- It is much easier to make the best decisions (both emotional and financial decisions) for your family in advance.
- Planning in advance locks in today’s prices. To help ease the financial burden, we offer financing arrangements which allows you to make payments over an extended period of time.
- By finalizing decisions early, you can eliminate hastily made decisions which you may later regret.
Pre-Need Payment Plans
While your pet is still in good health you can make rational sound decisions for the memoralization of your beloved friend. This also allows you to protect against inflation by locking in today’s prices.
- We offer In-House financing with NO credit check
- APR is set at 8.5% for up to 60 months – this helps keep your monthly payment remain low
- If you have a checking account, your down payment can be as low as 5% of the total cost